(1) A better system for recording classes & talks
so that these might be made available via the website as well.
As we search for more ways to live 'green,'
we no longer use paper for class lessons,
but send them to each person's kindle.
However, we have folks who cannot afford to purchase a Kindle
and it would be so helpful
if we could get a couple of Kindles
donated to the Sanctuary.
(3) We would like to establish a scholarship fund.
We have many who would like to participate
in our various programs, but lack the funds.
But we cannot continue to operate fiscally
without your generosity.
We bow to you in thanks.
(4) A video conferencing service for online classes with multiple participants
(5) An industrial kitchen & tools, equipped to cook
on a large scale to expand our work to serve
healthy food to the homeless
(6) A property (rental or purchase)
to meet in that would give us a more permanent and stable Home
& with space for 1 residency for our teacher.